Second time on Azura. Once to the Caribbean which I easily give 5 stars. This time to the Fjords. Had a wonderful time. Loved the cruise but the food was terrible. There was no choice. Everything was cold and uneatable. We went to the restaurant and they messed that up, it was a right shambles. My partner sent his food back twice and it was still wrong after that. Entertainment was great, staff pleasant, cabins maintained. Food was just awful. We couldn't afford to eat when at the destinations because we hadn't budgeted £22 for one beef burger because that is what it costs to eat out in Norway. They must all be millionaires or something! The entertainment was excellent, the staff where nice. We did all our excursions through the P&O planner and they looked after us really well. I have a really big issue with paying so much money and not being able to eat properly that is all.

Food choice was terrible

Gotthebugforsailing’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JD B731
NIce. Nothing to complain about really. It was quiet. The TV was awful trying to watch the news the screen was all over the place and the sound would go off.
  Azura Deck Plans