3. Emerald Star
I couldn't have hoped for more fun on a cruise period the crew was absolutely amazing from the cabin stewards to the captain. Everyone was very attentive and helpful they always had a smile. But, aside from having a lot of fun they're also very professional. Balazs, our cruise director, made us feel just like family. The dining room staff was always there to help. The food was amazing. I don't know how they do it in such a small galley. Kristijan was incredible. He works so hard. Igor always helped and greeted us with a smile. Jela should get paid by the mile because she runs herself ragged. The others like Patrik and Viktor were always so polite and ready to help. I could never say enough kind things. The Captain is a busy many but, even he made us feel like friends. The ports were excellent and the sights were numerous and beautiful. I have never seen anything like it. There was really too much to list and the details are numerous. Budapest is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. The sights, the sounds and laughter will always stay with me. Thank you Emerald Star, you're amazing.

Amazing Adventure

Emerald Star Cruise Review by Brian Green

Brian Green’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Star price drops

Awesome. Our steward, Jordan, was so kind and thoughtful. Our room was always top-notch.