3. Avalon Tapestry II
I chose this cruise because I had great interest in Normandy. Our ship departed from Paris & we had planned on spending 2 days before boarding to explore the city. I am very glad that we did! Paris is a delightful way to start our trip. Embarkation was easy & our stateroom was perfect & our friendly attendant was helpful and kept our cabin neat. Our meals were thought out & the accompanying wine was perfect and plentiful. This was not our first river cruise with Avalon and all that we had come to expect was even better! The Tapestry11 is a well laid out ship, with convenience & comfort in mind. Evenings were spent listening to a wonderful keyboard player and dancing the night away. The crew was wonderful and thoughtful and friendly. Our captain was hands on and open to all our questions. He mixed with guests frequently making everyone feel special. The shore excursions were interesting and our guide was knowledgeable. I would definitely take this cruise again!

Wonderful Paris

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by AWOTJUDY

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with Window

Our meals were thought out & the accompanying wine was perfect and plentiful.

The shore excursions were interesting and our guide was knowledgeable.

I would definitely take this cruise again!
AWOTJUDY’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with Window
Cabin E 104
Well appointed. Comfortable bed and linens. While not large it was perfect for us.
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins