3. MSC Magnifica
We have just returned from our 7 day cruise departing venice and travelling to Bari, Katakolon, Santorini, Pireas and Kotor in Montenegro and we couldnt recommend this cruise highly enough! We travelled on the much larger MSC Seaview last year and I have to say I much preferred this size of ship although we didnt spend much time in the pool area as we had access to the top 16 deck with its two large jacuzzis. it is more mangeable and I was able to find my way around far easier than on the larger ship. I found the food was good overall, the restaurant food was lovley but the buffet was a bit basic and we seemed to always be going there when they were closing some part of it so we hardly ever saw the full choices available. Breakfast for the kids was perfect, pancakes, fruit, waffles etc as well as the usual cooked breakfast and cold meats etc available for adults. Loved the fact that they had a large range of sauces from around the world including UK HP Sauce. Lunch was a bit basic but it could just have been that we were dining later than most people and they had closed off some areas. We only had dinner in the buffet once and to be honest I much preferred the restaurant as we were able to have a proper conversation without one of the kids wanting us to get them something else from the buffet. The restaurant food was lovely and our waiter was really nice, enjoyed the meal times there. We travelled with 2 kids and to be honest they would hardly leave the kids club so it felt like we had a real break! The kids club was excellent and there were lots more english speaking kids there this time. Staff were really nice and it was secure so I didnt have to worry about them. Loved the top 16 deck area, our kids could play in the jacuzzi and we could relax and read. All in all I really enjoyed my week on maginfica.

Loved this Cruise, Amazing stops

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by KarenDON

KarenDON’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Magnifica price drops

Suite – Aurea
Cabin S3 15012
Cabin was clean and tidy and our housekeeper was excellent.
Capri Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins