3. Viking Gefjon
brochures and promo not accurate. We knew low bridges would restrict us from using the sun deck at time. But not for days on end. We knew at some ports of call we would be double and triple banked. It happened too many times to be comfortable. So don’t get a Balcony. All this information should be spelt out and told how many times it would happen. in the promo. Cologne was the only port we had local entertainers in the Evening. Unfortunate we missed it due to going on an evening excursion. Promo gives you the impression this happened every night. Where possible. Our Entertainment Director Kane was brilliant so he made up for the disappointment. Could not fault staff. Staff brilliant food good enough could we have a chocolate treat with coffee. tours OK I got churched out talked out and walked out in the end. I thought the quiet vox was a device so you could wander around the sights by yourself if you did not want to be hearded like sheep around the sights, I stayed with tour group in case I missed out on something amazing. And the fear of getting lost. Make sure you have plenty of 50c Euro coins for toilets. overall enjoyed my trip. We made the Journey without changing boat. We were the last boat to do this from to Passau. The band was very average but the nights where Kane had quizzes and trivia were hilarious.

Well drilled.

Viking Gefjon Cruise Review by Lampps

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

Could not fault staff.

Staff brilliant food good enough could we have a chocolate treat with coffee.

tours OK I got churched out talked out and walked out in the end.

Lampps’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 216
Quite cramped and shower area was small.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins