3. Carnival Valor
I selected this cruise for me and my wife at the last minute for a quick vacation. Everything about it was good. Great staff, good balcony suite, good food and good fun. I did the upsell for better food in the MDR and also did the specialty restaurant one night so my food grade is higher because I paid extra for it. The comedy club was top notch and much funnier than I've seen on other cruises, but this has everything to do with the talent and nothing to do with the ship. My dessert in the specialty restaurant was a work of art and unlike anything I've ever experienced before, plus it was good too. My only issue was that the design of the Valor resulted in crowds and lines. I've been on larger ships with more passengers that were less crowded than this. Everywhere I went there was a line for either food, drink or entertainment.

Good 4 night cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by cyberstuart

cyberstuart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7268
Large Bathroom. The Safe was locked open and unusable. A few interior lights would not turn on and one in the bathroom closet did not turn off. Otherwise the room was fine. Double vanity sink plus makeup area made the room.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    Drinks and lunch included and we both had enough drinks to have a great time. Learned how to make guacamole, did tequila tasting and made Mexican chocolate. My wife likes to support the locals and bought a little product from everybody there.