3. Majesty of the Seas
We chose this cruise for a family members wedding. When Cuba was cancelled, the wedding was postponed. However, because of the discount we decided to keep the date and enjoy a nice relaxing family vacation. The food and drinks on this ship were great. The only disappointment with the food was my medium well steak was like rubber and I could not cut it, other than that the food was delicious. The ship, although small, wasn't bad. It was easy to navigate around. The entertainment was great. But if you are looking for lots of activities, this isn't the ship for you, especially if you have little ones. We had the Grand 2 Bedroom Suite room # 1549. The size of the room was awesome, with lots of storage space and great perks for it being a suite. The perks of the suite are excellent from getting on and off the ship, perks in the room, special dining places, discounts and more. However, bathroom #1 is tiny and there is barely enough room to get dressed in it. I got creative and opened up the closet door in the hallway and dressed behind it. Bathroom #2 was perfect and there are two beds and one pullman bed. Great for a family. The noise level in that suite is HORRIBLE, especially if you are a light sleeper. Being behind the elevators and below a bar and seating in the pool area in addition outside noises I barely got any sleep. During the day the noises aren't a bother when you are up and about, but a majority of the louder noises start around 2:30 - 3:00 am. We did inquire about the noises because by day 3 I was a zombie. We had some ups and downs on the cruise, however, that will not stop us from cruising with Royal again.

Majesty of the Seas and room 1549

Jackson 4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 2 Bedrooms
Cabin GT 1549
The grand 2 bedroom suite is a nice size room with lots of storage, four chair dining area, small living room area with coffee station and more storage and a refrigerator. The balcony has a lounger and two chairs and a table. The perks included a suites entrance during embarkation and we had an escort to get off the ship. Nice toiletries, 2 robes, fruit platters delivered to the room, private suites happy hour which includes an assortment of free alcoholic beverages and appetizers (nice when you don't get the alcohol package), suites dining room for breakfast (not good when you are with others that don't have the same perks) and multiple discounts. I think this suite would sleep 6 comfortably. But be prepared for the noise.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins