3. Costa Magica
Visiting the places we were interested in. Good value for money and suits all budgets. Booking in was very efficient. The ship it’s self was very ornate bars, lovely theatre & lounges. The food was ok if not fab, but bearing in mine the cost it was good value for money. The cabin staff, lounge staff and restaurant were lovely. What spoilt our experience somewhat was the aggressive attitude of the bar staff and some reception staff. We always treat all the staff with respect and a smile but some staff thought it was ok to be rude and aggressive. We did the Stockhol, Helsinki, St Petersburg, TAllinn stops and i would highly recommend these, take an extra day in Stockholm as there is plenty to see. At this point I am not sure I would book Costa again, purely due to the number of times I encountered rude staff and saw how they behaved towards other passengers, even on 1 occasion to an elderly and frail lady.

Lovely ship let down by a few bad tempered staff

Costa Magica Cruise Review by WendyTru

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Premium

Booking in was very efficient.

The ship it’s self was very ornate bars, lovely theatre & lounges.

The cabin staff, lounge staff and restaurant were lovely.

WendyTru’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Magica price drops

Balcony Premium
Cabin BP
Great cabin, spacious, well kept, good size bathroom. Balcony had enough room for 2 chairs and a table
Tiziano Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins