• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Noordam Review

Editor Rating
31 Awards

It was suprised how well run on this ship

Review for Noordam to Alaska
TIGER1127
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Standard Interior Stateroom
Traveled with children

We have a big family reunion come all of the world. before this cruise the biggest worry for me was the condition of the ship, I saw many reviews that people talking about how bad the ship was.

First the embarkation went smoothly, even was raining that day at Seward, there were umbrellas available for walking up the ship, no long line at all, took us about 15-20 mins to get on ship.

The ship was clean and well maintained, even it was an old ship from the décor I could tell, but it was tasteful and nice. we had various rooms from balcony to inside cabin, I visited all and they were nice and clean. Only first day one of our cabins had issue with hot water and they were moved to an ocean view from an inside room, One room had plumbing issues and was handled right away.

Standard Interior Stateroom

Cabin M

good size cabin, lots of storage room, you can store two large suitcase underneath the bed. very quiet, never heard extra noise.

Port Reviews

Seward

We hired a bus for our group from Anchorage to seward, the senery was great, even with the raining weather, we still enjoy many stopps the driver provided.

Glacier Bay

because the weather, very foggy, we could not see very far, the glacier was very nice.

7 Helpful Votes