3. Azamara Quest
7th Azamara trip. Glacier was the main event and did not disappoint. Most cities looked alike. Shops and not much else. First day on board and it was self serve. Usually staff serve first day to make sure no one is sick. Azamara should go back to this best practice. I got a bad case of flu on board and it is awful to be confined for 5 days in you room. I’m sure this tainted my feeling about the trip. Wish I had better things to say but both my husband and I are just working hard to get back on our feet. The food in the dining room was good but missed surf and turf night. The white night party was a lot of fun as usual. So good that we had decent weather that night. Warren (coffee/bar) is such a nice person. I would like more lectures on board. Another negative is there was no TV for days. WiFi should be free to everyone and faster.

Alaska is not my scene

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Ollie47

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Club Veranda Stateroom

Warren (coffee/bar) is such a nice person.

I would like more lectures on board.

Ollie47’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

Club Veranda Stateroom
Cabin V2 6069
Just like all the others. Ship is showing signs of age
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins