3. Oasis of the Seas
I bought 2 expensive suites for a very special trip for my family. I have cruised over 70 times in my life and can honestly say this is the worst, Boarding the ship they had my wrong room and they lost my partners bag and didn't even bother to look for it till I made a terrible Fuss. My suite was clean,. We had our own concierge, but due to the dinners and activities, they were always gone when I needed them, therefore I had to use the Guest Services . I have never in my life been spoken to so rudely, As you know as soon as you take a drink from a bar it is on your bill. However if you need a credit, it took 5 days and many hours to get the rude inefficient Guest services to attend to it. I was overcharged and when I asked for the signed receipts they could only produce 30% of them. they said their system is manual, funny but the charges are computerised. WATCH YOUR BILL. Beatrice is the only decent concierge on the ship. RCI is only interested in the money, they overcharge for everything you even have to buy ice cream and coffee I travel Crystal & Seabourn, all drinks everywhere including champagne are free Michelin chefs great shows and did not cost me more than what this 3rd rate ship did.. RCI prices for drinks are exhorbitant. they are so greedy that they even charge for water.. The staff on the ship are quite rude and only start smiling at you from the second last evening when tips are due. The pools are totally inadequate for the amount of people and dangerous as the floors are very slippery. . The excursions are awful, long bus rides as the ship being so big can only go to commercial ports which are far away from the nice places and by the time you get to the place you have so little time that it is a waste of money. The kids club is very good and the shows too. My grandkids loved the club and the shows. Bless Crystal and all who sale on her!!!!!

Always read the the poor ratings for Oasis, then you will have the true review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by siyabonga

siyabonga’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OS
Nice cabin, but no free water , Balcony not clean otherwise very nice
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins