3. Celebrity Constellation
After reading a fair few negative reviews I was rather worried about our trip. I had no need to be! The ship was beautiful, all areas were spotlessley clean and regularly kept that way. It had been reported that some public areas were in need of repair and showed wear and tear, we didn't see any area that wasn't wonderfully tended too. Our cabin, 6000 was surprisingly spacious and kept cleaned by our stateroom attendant Henry who was fantastic. The food was excellent in all restaurants. The bars were lovely and relaxing and the shows in the theatre of Broadway standard. Our 11 year old son was happy to spend time with his pals on the sports deck playing football and basketball. The itinary was great and we saw some lovely places. The crew treat you like royalty and all in all we had a wonderful time. I would not hesitate sailing with Celebrity again. The outdoor cinema on the rooftop terrace was a fabulous treat. Lots of lovely memories made.

Lovely ship

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Angela7

Angela7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 6
Cabin 06 6000
Spacious, clean, comfortable and very quiet.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins