3. Ruby Princess
I am looking forward to cruising with Princess again in the future. As first time cruisers, my husband and I were simply amazed at the wonderful experince we had on Princess. We were really impressed about the type of people in the ship. It was a crowd filled with older people and responsible young adults with children. We felt completely safe in the boat. There were no drunk people misbehaving in the boat. Safety was a big concern to us and our agent recommended Princess Ruby for that reason and we were not disappointed. The disembarkation procedure was perfectly carried out. Everyone selected a desired time to disembark from a given choice. The process was very orderly and extremely safe. The Ports and Shore excursions disembarkation procedure were orderly organized. The ship and cabin were extremely clean and the cleaning crew were constantly at work everywhere. Saving the best for last, the dinning experience was beyond amazing! There was so much variety. The food was excellent and so was the dinning crew. They served great food and waited on you as royalty. The specialty dinning available in the ship lived up to the reputation of being special. The food and service were also great. Next, time, I plan to skip the specialty dinning because the food Ruby Princess serves in the dinning room is equally great1 They served lobster tail and crab legs in the regular dinning rooms. I cannot say enough good things about the ship and crew.The ship entertainment could be better though. They need more variety and a better representation of different races.

Ruby Princess Was Simply Amazing!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Nkky

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
I am looking forward to cruising with Princess again in the future.

The Ports and Shore excursions disembarkation procedure were orderly organized.

Nkky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF R222
Very clean with great view
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins