Starting in Kirkenes on the lovely MS Lofoten. Wonderfull euthentic ship! Beautifull cabin and friendly (hard working) staff. Breakfast, lunch and diner where also good and tasty. I did the excursions: breakfast at the Artic Circle, horseriding at the Lofoten and the RIB boat with the midnightson :-) Very nice!!! Also I was very lucky with the wether. 6 days, beautiful, most of the time blue sky. I definitely come back again and do this trip in winter. It's such a shame that this boat is only sailing for 1,5 year......... Most of the passengers selected this euthentic ship, the same for me! And.... I was a single traveler => I met so many other people (different ages). And have wonderfull evenings with them! So book this trip when it's possible. I'm very happy I make this trip and want to do it again. ps. I have more photo's if you want :-)

What a wonderfull journey!!!

Lofoten Cruise Review by DianaJanssen

Starting in Kirkenes on the lovely MS Lofoten. Wonderfull euthentic ship!

Beautifull cabin and friendly (hard working) staff.

Breakfast, lunch and diner where also good and tasty.

Most of the passengers selected this euthentic ship, the same for me!

And.... I was a single traveler => I met so many other people (different ages).

And have wonderfull evenings with them!

ps. I have more photo's if you want :-)
DianaJanssen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Lofoten price drops

I very nice cabin to stay.
Nice collors, good bed and a beautifull view.
Olso not so much noise of the engines.