3. Norwegian Sky
With a group of 13 adults the embarkation & disembarkation were surprisingly QUICK & EASY, other cruise lines could learn for your company procedure. My balcony suite was perfect for me & Jose(Angel) did an amazing job keeping it clean and keeping me stocked with towels. The food was really good, everywhere we ate. Pool deck service was amazing Kevin & Felipe kept the drinks coming. Comedian Jay Moore was HILARIOUS!! It was nice to have the movie option in the afternoon for those that needed a break from the sun. Cruise director Jasper was very entertaining & funny hosting the dance contest. I cant remember the name of the Spanish Band that played but the Selena tribute was REALLY GOOD. Nina was very friendly and entertaining during the trivia game. The private island was really nice, good was good and Felipe kept the drinks flowing. I wasn't in the casino long but the staff was friendly when I was there. The only thing I didn't like was the muster, it was to HOT, crowded and uncomfortable to be standing for so long. But the info was good to know incase.

50th Birthday Cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by tomas cortez

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

I wasn't in the casino long but the staff was friendly when I was there.

tomas cortez’s Full Rating Summary