3. World Dream
We have school reunion in Hong Kong so total 110 of us took the 5 days Vietnam cruise. If you have taken other legit cruise ships such as Princess, Celebrity, you will be solely disappointed. This cruise line just catering to Mainland Chinese, who are interested in Gambling and sight seeing. Most of them do not know how a real cruis ship oprates. We were only allowed to go into the eating area once for the 3 meals, or you will get charged extra. But for the foods they serve, no one willl want to go there the 2nd time anyway. For lunch buffet, therre were warning signs about not get burned by the steam, and I amost got burned a few times when trying to get food from the pans which were heated underneath by the steam but leaking around the edges. For dinner, we needed to have 8 people, as they serveed 8 people on each table, and they served 6 Chinese dishes family style meaning everybody digged in with their chopsticks. So you did not want to have dinner with strangers.. The protions were unbelievably small. They had some afternnon snacks, the cookies were worst than the Dollar General store varieties. My friend carried 2 cookies that he did not finish and got stopped by the ship staff that no food could leave the dining area. Had one so so dance and singing show 1 night and the ship staff forced us to stand up, applaud, and applaud, and took up 40 minutes. The show was only 30 minutes. They had music singings right in the middle of casino, with people smoking away. Had 2 levels of Casinos, with VIP rooms where they made most of their money.. Chinese passengers running around in their pajamas. One man sitting next to me during the show, messaging his bard toes. The night before the disembarkment, I asked for the luggage tags. They all gave wrong answers. Finally I got the tags from the Service Desk. They wanted to save the luggage tags also. Took 2 hours to get on the ship for 1500 passengers. And 2 hours again to get off ship. Person in charge of disembarkment admitted his job was to manage a restaurant. And they were not cheap. We paid about US $100/day per person. experience. This cruise line should be rated -1 stars if poosible.

This cruise line is so bad that it deserves a -1 star.

World Dream Cruise Review by stephe4n

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia

And they were not cheap. We paid about US $100/day per person.

experience. This cruise line should be rated -1 stars if poosible.
stephe4n’s Full Rating Summary
Get World Dream price drops

Nice cabin room, especially the bathroom.