3. Caribbean Princess
We were a family of nine and we chose this cruise because it fit into everyone's schedule. Next time we will not leave from Ft. Lauderdale. More than half the guests were seniors which meant that there weren't many things for children to do on board. The food was okay. I liked the food better on our first Royal Caribbean cruise. There weren't many dairy free dessert options. The staff, however, were pretty cool. I had a pretty nasty indecent with a sales associate in the Effy jewelry store on the ship and it wasn't addressed by management. Outside of that incident the staff on the Caribbean Princess were pretty good.The pizza spot, Slice, makes incredibly delicious pizza. The coffee shop/ice cream bar was good at delivering cones but it seemed like everyone assigned to the coffee bar was figuring it out. The ship seemed dated but clean. It was only my second cruise so perhaps all ships look dated. There was a sewage smell that we smelled often that was off putting nut I guess that is the price you pay on a ship. I probably won't cruise on Princess for a very long time because fo the racist incident I experienced and since there are other options but it was an experience.

Just okay

Ages 7 to 9
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D525
The cabin was spacious and well appointed. I liked that we had two tvs- one directed toward the bed and the other directed toward the sofa. The closet space was roomy and functional. The bed was comfy and there were extra pillows.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins