3. Carnival Valor
I was here for my sisters wedding. They press you to be on time and if your late they have an attitude but its okay for them to be late. Which they was late for everything. The wedding kept getting pushed back so even the bride and groom didn't know the time they was getting married. Then they set the time for 3:00 pm and the people didn't show up til 4. House keeping was no where to be found. The 1st night dude came by and dropped off his card and said for me to give him a call any time I needed something and he never answered the phone. I had to stand in the long line at customer service for them to call him just to get what I needed the whole cruise. Also the dinner staff was not friendly like I have experienced on other cruises. The staff is not very knowledgeable you can ask all of them the same question and they will give you different answers which is sad due to them being on the same boat for 6 months at a time! All their activities was closed most the time. My son is 13 and was looking forward to the teens club which only opened for 2 hours 1 day out of the 4 days we was on the ship. The basketball court didn't open til 12 am then of course it was adults. This was the worst ship I've ever been on. Then to top it off they charged me for a changed I didn't make!

House keeping was the worst!!!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Babs23

Babs23’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 9-274
my cabin was nice about the same as the others just house keeping sucked.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins