Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Canmilitarywife

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

My Mom had business trip on this cruise and I can along! Amazing time, food was great and plenty. Staff was very kind and helpful. So much to do and see. Loved the Dog House, for their Coney Island hotdog. Windjammer always kept things fresh for selections of food. Something for everyone. I loved the Adult solarium. Nice and quiet, kid free, gorgeous views, and relaxing. The medical staff was very professional when we had to take my father to be seen. Due to the medical issue we had to miss our shore excursion and the Ship staff helped us to get reimbursed our cost. They have this Bionic Robot Bartender, it was cool to design my own drink and watch this Robot make it. Great to watch even if not ordering a drink. The Abyss, was intimidating at first, until I watched an 80 year old lady go down it and told me how much she loved. So I gave it a go, and I loved. Loved it so much going again on same ship next March.

Canmilitarywife's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 3V 3234

We had no choice of room, as mom was on business trip. None the less, great room. Decent view of sailing. Perfectenough room for my parents and I.

Canmilitarywife