3. Carnival Ecstasy
I enjoyed myself sooo much. embarkation & disembarkation went fairly smooth, I had my birth certificate, and although you didn't need a passport, I highly recommend it, it makes the overall process easier, as well as getting on & off the ship when you are at port. we had an oceanview cabin, it was nice, spacious for the most part & clean. the food was amazing, I didn't try every restaurant like I wanted to, i mostly stayed at Guy's Burger joint, which have the best burgers I've ever had in my life. the entertainment and activities were fun, our cruise caption Cam made my first experience that much more greater, I loved how there were activities to do every hour of the day, you were never left with nothing to do. the staff were amazing, kept cabin neat & clean, everyone was always smiling & willing to help with anything. I'm glad i picked carnival cruise line for my first cruise. already planning my second & third cruises. I'm happy to now be apart of the cruise life.

Great experience