3. Carnival Sunrise
to spend time with family, this was my first cruise and I along with half the boat was very sick. The weather was bad, very high winds, rain, it felt like the boat was going to flip over. There were pails of vomit in hallways and I could not even bring myself to eat. so much time and money was wasted. We were told that we couldn't go outside on deck and they still wanted to people to pay for bingo. Anyway not for me. This was the second time my family cruised with Carnival and they enjoyed the first cruise so much. The shore excursion that was booked through Carnival was also upsetting, we had to wait 45 minutes for a pre ordered van to take us to beach and it was only supposed to be my group then they let more people squeeze into van, also lost about 11/2 hour of beach time, very disappointing. Another Cruise Ship was docked there too many people at 1 time.

Never again