3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this ship because of the destinations and the activities on board for young adults and children. The ship did not disappoint with regards to on board activities and ease of access to destinations. We were also pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and service in the main dining room, as well as the décor of the ship. We were pleased, having been on Norweigan and Carnival ships of similar size that there seemed to be more pool space available to everyone, and also no fighting over chairs around the pool. The entertainment at night was good, but the comedians and the illusionist, as well as the juggler were all good. I especially liked the adults only comedy shows. I also found entertainment in the Imperial Lounge to be fun and family oriented. The only thing that I wish was better was the size of the cabins. We had 2 balcony cabins for family, and it seemed cramped, with not enough drawer or closet space compared to other balcony cabins on other ships. The shower was very small, and water temperature was an issue. The fitness center had plenty of equipment.

Nice family cruise

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 8626
small shower, not much bathroom and dressing space.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins