3. Crown Princess
I am a Princess Platinum Member, I selected this cruise for the itinerary. This ship needs updating and maintenance throughout. She is old and tired and in definite need of refurbishment. The ship in general felt dirty and unkept. The toilets were smelly even in our cabin. Honestly, have to say, Princess Cruise Line has deteriorated along with this ship. Crew appear tired and overworked. I suggest Princess pay crew more and give them more time off. Shorter contracts, better pay, more training. On this 12 day cruise I rarely seen the officers and the ones I crossed paths with could not say hello or nod. Very poor. Food quality was horrible. The Crown dining room was the only decent place to dine for a half way decent meal. It was only adequate and had always been outstanding. I didn't mind paying the extra charge. This was shocking to me as I always found food served on Princess ships excellent.

Needs Immediate Dry Dock for Reburbishment

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Msbillie

I am a Princess Platinum Member, I selected this cruise for the itinerary.

Msbillie’s Full Rating Summary