3. AmaMagna
This was my first time on a river cruise and the AmaMagna did not disappoint. What an incredible ship, itinerary, and experience for the entire family to enjoy. We sailed to destinations I would not have ever imagined of visiting and were able to experience the most delicious, superb dining venues onboard. The staff is the best I've experienced in the industry and by day 3 was greeted by my first name. The service levels are best in the industry. You have non stop wine and beers during lunch and dinner and get to take your full glass with you (something they don't allow on most cruise lines) The cocktail hour drinks vary by day and its a great ambiance before dinner. The four dining venues could not be any better...The Chef's Table experience, just WOW....then there is Jimmy's where we had the most amazing Osso Bucco that I've ever had in my life...Al fresco has the most amazing view od the Danube river.

The ultimate luxury river cruise experience

AmaMagna Cruise Review by SoleGirl123

Ages 16+
Get AmaWaterways AmaMagna price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin AS 219
This is an elegantly appointed cabin, excellent location, separate toilet from the shower which every guest commented about who was in this category, double vanity, technology advanced and amazing balcony views.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins