3. Crown Princess
Chose cruise for ports of call. Cruise experience did not meet previous princess standards. The crown is dated and not well maintained. The hotel staff were not as informed as prior cruises. Meal quality definately has declined. Dining room service was rushed. Since carnival acquired princess the past two cruises have been less than satisfying. On board pricing has increased and quality has declined. Internet service poorly set up. New medallion concept confusing to staff. We were locked out of our cabin on one occasion. Can no longer recommend Princess as worth the money to cruise. I am just short of elite status but will no longer choose Princess as my go to cruise company. I feel quite conflicted over my review as Princess was an exceptional cruise line. It has changed quite dramatically. It feels like passengers are simply revenue makers. The personal touch of the past is missing. My next cruise will probably be with a high end line so I get what I paid.

British isles

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Sdiener

Sdiener’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A430
No real deficiencies . Just dated and tired. Bedding was quite comfortable.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins