• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Magic Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Old Ship, Bad Food and Slow Waiters.

Review for Carnival Magic to the Eastern Caribbean
psaunder54
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2019
Cabin: Spa Balcony
Traveled with children

We had the Spa Balcony and as when we took a shower the whole bathroom floor flooded.

The dining sitting arrangement was bad. They had us seated back where the help was going in and out. They should never put a table bake in a corner away from all diners. The waiter took 15 minutes to come to our table just get water. We had to ask for water for the table. We were always the last to leave. It took the 2 hours or more to complete our Dinner. This is unacceptable. Door were not open when arrive for dinner. We had 15 minutes wait.

All the food was dreadful except for your assigned dinner arrangement. If you didn't eat dinner or at the hamburger cart by the pool you be out of a meal. The breakfast buffet always had raw bacon. I did eat at the WOK and got sick. After the cruise my Grandaughter said she eaten there and go sick also.

Spa Balcony

Cabin 8S

When took a shower the floor flooded. This was a Spa Balcony. A little small. I asked for twins beds and they had them as a queen. After I complain twice they came to fix the shower. Shouldn't have to go to Customer Service twice about the same thing.

Entertainment was fair. The adult shows was too strong about sex. The other family shows weren't as bad.

3 Helpful Votes