3. Emerald Princess
My agents recommendation. Travelling with my daughter who was a first time cruiser we had three days in Athens before boarding and then a magical two weeks of discovering the ship and the 9 ports and finishing in Rome. Everything ran so smoothly getting on the ship and getting off,no hiccups luggage was out there waiting . After tours on shore and before we entered the ship the staff were waiting for us with cool towels and cool drinks , we were all very grateful as the days were very hot. Once back onboard it was so hard to fit all the things in entertainment etc plus choices where to eat . There were so many choices of where to eat , lots of variety and food was top class wherever you went, service at all of them was impeccable, entertainment was entertaining great songs , costumes and staging.Loved seeing people compete, having the courage to get up and sing in the Voice of the Ocean. I could have kept cruising , I was the lucky winner of Stanley the Bear...Can hardly wait to cruise again with Princess.

Magical memories of this