Norwegian Gem Cruise Review
2,530 Reviews

Our Family Bermuda Cruise Vacation!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by Shirley 1947

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Well my daughter and son booked the cruise months ago. My husband booked it for us a week before he passed away! My children & doctor thought it would be good for me to go and he would want me too! well everyone was right it was good for me. I felt he was there with us!

I asked my sister to go with me, so she was my new roommate!

I enjoyed watching my grandchildren at the pool going down the slide, the shows were awesome, the newly wed game, deal of no deal, the restaurants very good! So many choices, the food excellent! I took my two granddaughters to the spa and had there hair braided! And we tried out the casino too!

I can't say enough about the staff! our steward manuel was wonderful, taking care of our room, making cute towel animals and if you needed anything he would get it.

Diana in the buffet very helpful, always offering to carry are food to the table.

And you have the best cruise director in luz and assistant joey!

I could go on and on! We also saw one of my granddaughters swim with the dolphins. Then my sister and i did a bus tour of the island of bermuda! I had flown there with my husband in the past.

So all and all a great vacation i was relaxed. A much needed one. I would recommend a cruise to anyone!

Shirley 1947's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 8087

We were in cabin # 8087 aft deck 8. Bigger than i thought it would be.! My sister & i had no problem with the size.. It was comfortable! When you think about it you are only in it to sleep & shower.

This was my first full weeks cruise my husband and i had done a few 4 day ones.

My sisters first one.

My grandchildren were with there parents. All of us on the 8 th deck, and friends on the 10 th deck. There was a total of 15 of us.

Shirley 1947