3. Avalon Tapestry II
I would definitely recommend Avalon Cruise Seine River Cruise! I have always wanted to see the Beaches at Normandy & the American Cemetery, being there on the 4th of July made it even more special. That morning our dining area was decorated for the 4th of July - very thoughtful - the chef even made us a flag cake for dessert that night! Because of my budget, I chose the least expensive cabin & it was perfect - plenty of room - I didn't care about the view because I could go on deck for the view. The ship was immaculate, the food was delicious and the crew spoiled us. Gail was our cruise director - she was excellent! The evening entertainment was great - different every night, covering all interests. I really appreciated all of the crew members who helped to spoil us & kept us laughing! The group who served us both in the dining room & the bar are very hard workers & I want to acknowledge all of them. The transfers went very smoothly. I liked all of the excursions & the tour guides were very knowledgeable & proud of the cities we toured. I just can't say enough about this trip! I would do it again. I would recommend 2 days in Paris either before or after the cruise. I would NOT recommend staying at eh Pullman Hotel! It was very clean but the staff their was rude & less than helpful.

The Beaches at Normandy

Avalon Tapestry II Cruise Review by DebbieMiller

DebbieMiller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Cabin was on the lowest level but I enjoyed it - plenty of room. Always very clean, with enough towels & toiletries. i enjoyed receiving the daily schedule on the bed each night. I was at end of the hall just before the door to the crew's rooms. I never heard any noise from them.
  Avalon Tapestry II Deck Plans