3. Disney Dream
We loved everything about this! The rooms were good sized for a cruise. The treatment was amazing! We stayed on board in Nassau and enjoyed the pool, movies, and character meet and greets. My husband couldn’t believe they had jumbo shrimp and crab legs and the lunch buffet! All the food was amazing and they handled my gluten allergy with no problems! Their private island was so much fun with lots of activities. My husband and I felt like we had a vaca to ourselves part of the time because our little one loved going to the kids club so much! The pirate show was a lot of fun out on the pool deck. My 4 year old ended up getting sick and we had to visit the Dr. onboard and she still didn’t want to leave the ship! We will definitely be doing another but will do a longer cruise next time!

Best Cruise Ever!

Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05D 8623
Great room although we weren’t in it much!
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins