3. Norwegian Breakaway
We celebrated my moms 80th bday on the break away. We took this cruise because of the offers. I never sailed the western carribean before . The unlimited drinks, great entertainement . Speciality dining was awesome. The variety of food choices superb. Catered to all ages and the staff at the customer service desk was amazing. Some more than others especially since i was going there all the time to correct an issue. Special kudos to Pamela , at the desk. Strong who cleaned my moms rm. The restaurant manager at Savor Alan. Overall all the staff qas above and beyond. The ship was clean and the staff was working akways. I was dissapointed that i did not get a rm i requested for my mlom a special disabilty rm. Eventually they moved her to accomodate her by moving her to another rm. It still was not what we requested. .

Mom 80th bday cruise