The shore excursions were mostly good, although I would have greatly preferred a sightseeing stop in The Bahamas rather than the day in Half Moon Cay. The ship, on the other hand, was very bad. They embarked with one generator not working and soon had problems with a second. As a result, we skipped Cienfuegos. Two of the mid-ship elevators were out the entire time, leading to lengthy waits. The outlet behind the TV in my cabin was European but the TV plug was North American. Rather than resolve this in a sensible way, they ran the cable down and across the mirror and desk to plug it into the one and only NA outlet there. They couldn't even be bothered to provide a power strip; I had to go ask -- twice -- for one so I could plug things in. One of the beside nightstands was badly warped so the drawer could not close properly. This all went into the feedback form, of course, and I never heard anything in response.

Avoid this ship!

Veendam Cruise Review by SpammersAreScum

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Cuba

The ship, on the other hand, was very bad.

SpammersAreScum’s Full Rating Summary