3. Crystal Mahler
Our first Crystal River Cruise aboard the Mahler one of their five river ships gave us many special moments to remember. We just completed the sojourn from Amsterdam to Budapest itinerary. We are savvy cruisers having experienced many ocean itineraries aboard vessels of differing sizes. Instead of detailing the ship itself which was 2 years old, I will tell you the design team knows and understands the elements of how to make the cabins comfortably luxurious and the common areas beautiful letting the natural light and colors blend harmoniously with the water and sky. The cabin size was more then adequate. The bed and bedding, choice of various pillow types covered the bases. The dining with attention to detail, creativity, menu selections were of exceptional quality time after time. Each dinner was a favorite until the next dinner. The meat cooked to the perfection it deserved. The lobster and shellfish, caviar were of excellent quality Vegans, Gluten free, and vegetarians can all expect to be happy. Food allergies are immediately noted and special meals can be created to suit you with a personal discussion of your desires. Shore excursions were well managed with smaller groups organized from the larger group. Mahler has just 106 paying guests with its own new spacious road buses. Never a problem getting on or off. Staff at the ready for any assistance before you went ashore and there to greet you upon your return. For many it was their first Crystal experience and the comments were all positive day after day with guests sharing their own “I cannot believe this person did this for me or that for me.” I loved hearing their stories because I already knew what was in store when we booked, a trip well worth the price paid. The inclusive Crystal pricing is the way to go if you have never done so before. All speakers and entertainment were top notch. Crystal has lifetime customers and we are definitely part of this group. Love this company.

Crystal sets the standard every time.

Crystal Mahler Cruise Review by RosieA

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: River Suite Deluxe with Panoramic Balcony-Window

RosieA’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Mahler price drops

River Suite Deluxe with Panoramic Balcony-Window
Cabin S1 221
The cabin is not wanting for anything. If not there they will procure. Allergies...they have a method to help clear your cabin of allergens. We have always been on the top decks or the one beneath, however this time we were in the middle and were surprised at how soundproof the entire ship was, albeit the locks, the water flow is part of the river experience. Attendant and Butler service twice a day was superb and always with a smile.
Crystal Deck Suite Cabins