3. Carnival Dream
We choose this cruise because we have been on Carnival cruises in the past and enjoyed the party atmosphere and service from the ships staff. We decided to take this cruise 4 day cruise because we have little kids and wanted to test out there sea legs before jumping into a longer cruise. Day One Embarkation went smoothly with faster to the fun. Once on the ship my kid wanted a soda so we went up to the bar requesting a drink the bartender asked for our sail and sign card but we only had boarding documents because the sail and sign cards weren’t handed out yet. I told him we were told to use the documents but he seemed annoyed by that and took the papers in a forceful manner. I ignored this and moved on. The Barbecue served was horrible and we didn’t get to our rooms until 1:30pm. We were told that rooms would be ready when we boarded because we had FTTF. Dinner at the steakhouse was not great the waiter there was impatient and I was ready to leave. The rooms light fixtures were filthy. Not sure if it was bugs in there or just large debris but eww! The balcony was grimy so we did t enjoy that very much. The shows weren’t great but I’ve seen better on carnival. Day 2 at sea was okay until we went to the coffee bar and the waiter was frustrated because we asked questions about the drinks. Not the typical carnival experience. Camp Ocean was great my kids enjoyed that. Later that night vomit was in the halls and it smelled from that point on until we debarked. Day three was gray only because of the dolphin swim encounter and beach snorkeling. The $300+ couples message was relaxing but the best part of the cruise. Day four just sad couldn’t wait to get home.

Staff Attitude Adjustments and Ship Updates Needed

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by gbucklesphilip

Day four just sad couldn’t wait to get home.
gbucklesphilip’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Dream price drops

The cabin was dated closet pieces was falling apart. The light fixtures had debris that was totally gross.
  Carnival Dream Deck Plans