3. Norwegian Sky
We originally were booked for the Cuba cruise but that was changed and everyone knows that story. So our destination was truly the ship and it’s amenities because we live in Florida and know Freeport and Nassau like the back of our hand. So we were booked in the Owners Suite number 9201. This comes with a butler and concierge. I’ve been booked in the Captains Suite on the Carnival Conquest and Victory and they are spacious with two bathrooms. However, the service on the Sky was far superior to the Carnival ships. Our butler’s name was Navi and our Concierge’s name was Orlando. Whatever we wanted or needed it was taken care of. Now to the refit of the ship, it looked brand new. They upgraded everything so nothing looked tired or old school. We ate breakfast and lunch at Cagneys every day which was part of our suite package. Great breakfast and lunch. One night we ate at the Palace which was a big mistake because it took forever for our food to come. But with that said, the food was good. We did room service one night and that was fast and good. And on our last night we ate at La Cucina’s which was quite good too. But I would rate Cagneys as the best. Never ate at the buffet so I can’t rate that. We had a hot tub on our balcony. We turned it into a cool tub because it was too hot to use as a hot tub. The two bathrooms were amazing as was the suite. I can’t say enough good things about the Sky and the people aboard her. Also did pretty darn good in casino. So I booked her for next year at this time of the year only changed one thing and that was the suite. Someone on the CC boards told me that Suite 8201 was better than 9201 so I’m booked 8201 next year. A wonderful experience, thank you NCL.

The Suite Life Superior to any other cruise line