3. Norwegian Bliss
This cruise was chosen because we were traveling with another couple. We have only been on one other cruise (Royal Caribbean) but I would have to say it was only average. Royal Caribbean has better food and excursions. The food was somewhat disappointing in quality, desserts especially. The employees were mostly very friendly and helpful.We did have frustrating problems with the internet and texting on the app.Texting cost $10 per person and was not worth it because it did not work well. I spent too much of my vacation in the guest services line for help with problems. The entertainment on board was excellent! Jersey Boys was the best, Also saw Havana! and Beatles tribute band. Even the various singers throughout the ship were really good. Be prepared to use the stairs due to elevators always full. Excursions were disappointing except for the train ride in Skagway. Don't miss it! Cabin with balcony was not worth the extra cost. Getting on and off the ship went fairly smooth. Some of the activities were not planned well for seating of passengers. Norwegian is just average.

Alaskan Cruise too expensive!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Mr.Coffee

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Mr.Coffee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC 13206
Room was clean and fairly spacious but not worth what I had to pay in July.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins