• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Midnatsol Review

Editor Rating

An amazing journey to the north!

Review for Midnatsol to Norwegian Fjords
emmychua
2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin:

We decided to travel with the Hurtigruten because we have heard how the coastal journey was an amazing experience, and it definitely exceeded our expectations! From amazing service to beautiful scenery, this is the perfect way to enjoy the beauty of Norway. I’ve travelled Norway by railway before, but sailing really allows you to see so much more! Highly recommended for those looking to rest and unwind and admire the beautiful scenery. The food spread was good too, and the seafood were relatively fresh. Excursions were pricey, but would recommend going for the Geirangerfjord tour during summer, and the North Cape as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the excursions, and appreciated how there was also lectures onboard the cruise. I chose a Polar Inside cabin, which was small but clean and cosy. Do note that when you travel during summer, the weather can get really cold, so it’s importang to have a windbreaker! Definitely traveling with the Hurtigruten on my next cruise.

2 Helpful Votes