This was a wonderful vacation with siblings. The food was amazing! I tried Duck for the first time and absolutely loved it. The Pinnacle Grill was great! The Cannaletto was awesome! I did feel there was a bit of downtime during the day, but that was okay as I was able to go to the spa and do the hydro-pool and thermal lounge suite which is the best way to relax. The Billboard Onboard was great as Kiersten and Will did a great job on the pianos and singing. The Lincoln Center Stage was amazing and I absolutely loved to hear them play. Be prepared to wait awhile for your food if you order the pizza or from the Dive In. The Lido had good food as always and yes, it is busy during the peak times, so choose when you want to go. The in-room dining was nice as well. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved the casual portrait nights in addition to the formal (gala) pictures. When we looked through all the photos, the casual ones actually came out nicer and better than the formal ones. This was my 4th cruise with Holland America (my first 3 were on the Amsterdam), and I can honestly say it didn't disappoint and I'm ready to go on another cruise.

Wonderful Trip!

twoapplesaday’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Interior Stateroom
Cabin K 6079
We had 3 people in the stateroom and it was a large interior one without any views. It was plenty for us as we didn't spend a lot of time there and it was comfortable for all 3 of us with plenty of closet space and drawer space. The couch turned into a bed at night and it was fine.
Upper Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Glacier Bay
    There is no excursion as it is scenic cruising only. Even though I was seeing it for the 3rd time, it was an amazing experience to see it again. We saw some calving of the glacier and the weather was decent though at the end, it did start to rain.
    View All 721 Glacier Bay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Glacier Bay Cruise Port Review
  • Best of Juneau
    AMAZING whale watching experience! You won't be disappointed. The only thing that we didn't like was that we did the food portion of the tour first. We had lunch before getting off the ship so we weren't exactly hungry 2-3 hours after that. We anticipated doing the food part last as that has been done in the past. If we knew the food was first, we wouldn't have eaten on the ship. But it was an amazing trip and we loved it!
    View All 49 Best of Juneau Reviews
  • Lumberjack Show
    It was a great show to watch and a lot of fun! We did the first show which was quite early, but it was nice because then we could just shop and enjoy the next couple of hours. The only thing I did not like were the jewelry store owners / workers who want to entice you into their store for a "free" item and then you have to listen to them try to sell you things you don't want so you can get the "free" item. It got to where we wouldn't even look at them and we would walk right on by and not go in or say anything to them.
    View All 299 Lumberjack Show Reviews
  • Sitka
    We just enjoyed shopping and walking around the town.
    View All 331 Sitka Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Sitka Cruise Port Review
  • Victoria
    It was a beautiful evening in Victoria and it was nice just to walk around the town and shop.
    View All 1,285 Victoria Cruise Port Reviews