3. Celebrity Summit
We chose this cruise to accommodate a friend who taught school. Everybody had a good time. The biggest problem was in the Cosmopolitan Restaurant as some of the items were overcooked. We ended up having most of our lunches and dinners in the Ocean View Cafe and it was quite good. One has to be very careful walking on that deck. Regarding the time spent ashore, the walk from the gangway to the meeting place was quite long. Since I'm now using a cane, it was difficult to get around St. George and the Royal Naval Dockyard. I recommend an informal restaurant there that served excellent pizza. Several nights we attended the theater shows (mostly musical revues) and they were excellent. I especially liked the group Uptown. I also enjoyed participating in the trivia contests. Our last night on board we had dinner in the Tuscan Grille. Their selection was fantastic. Also, since we had a tad left in the shipboard account we distributed it as tips. Our friend found several nice purchases at the shops in the dockyard and St George. Embarkation was OK and disembarkation went much better after the first 3 groups left the ship.

Glad we sailed

tbr1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Ocean View 7
Cabin 07 7003
We had lots of room in our cabin and the steward (Benny) was accommodating. For my husband and me, it was better than having a balcony. However, it was a very long walk from the bow end to the stern end.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

I recommend Cafe Amici (informal restaurant at clock tower mall in the dockyard). The 12-inch pizzas (Pepperoni) were $18 a piece plus tax and tip.
The onboard experience included going to musical revues in the theater, and participating in trivia contests. I actually won a lanyard in one of the general trivia contests. We also benefited from having the premium beverage package.