• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Star Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Excellent itinerary, service, and staff. Mediocre food & entertainment.

Review for Norwegian Star to the Eastern Mediterranean
Traveler_for_Life
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Family Balcony

11-Day Venice, Croatia, Montenegro, and Greek Islands. Fantastic itinerary! Breathtaking views on excursions and when entering & leaving ports! Heartstopping sunsets! No "at sea" days!

I can't say enough good things about the Norwegian Star staff. Everywhere I went, I was greeted with a warm, genuine smile, an enthusiastic welcome (and hand sanitizer), people asking how my day was, people asking if they could help me with anything. The Norwegian Star staff really made my vacation special!

Norwegian staff were were there to help every step of the way. This was my first cruise, so I was relieved that clear instructions were always provided (and repeated multiple times), and important notifications (such as time zone changes and tendering procedures) were provided both on a print flyer delivered to my cabin, and in announcements over the loudspeaker. Read the daily flyers!

Family Balcony

Cabin B3

My balcony cabin was fantastic! I was amazed by how much overall space and how much storage (hangars, hooks, and shelves) were provided. Everything functioned perfectly, and much to my shock and amazement, the bed was comfortable!!

Port Reviews

Argostoli (Kefalonia)

Melissani Lake and Drogarati Cave: The tour lasted 5-1/2 hours, but only 1/2 hour of that time was spent on the lake or in the cave. The rest of the time was standing in line and riding the bus.

5 Helpful Votes