• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

CruisinPandora
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Interior

We were so excited about this cruise but by the end of it disappointed in so many ways and also ill. We both had to see doctors within 48 hours of leaving the ship (full blown URI's). Yep, we did the wash your hands often, use the dispensers around the ship, don't touch elevator buttons, etc. But everywhere you went on the ship was sticky, stained carpets, the elevators at times were filthy. I saw crew members clean spilled or dropped food or drinks from the floor or tables and use the same cloth to wipe other tables.

I think this is the first time I never witnessed crew members doing on purpose sanitizing and disinfection cleaning. Our cabin stewart left a lot to be desired. They never vacuumed the carpet, had to leave notes to change the bed sheets and remove a previously used urine stained bed padding. We keep our cabin very tidy and organized so it was easy for the cabin stewart to just run in change the towels, make up the bed and leave and do nothing else. We noticed the sand from the Bermuda beach day was still on the carpet on the last day. I shouldn't have to chase them down just to keep the cabin clean. We honestly don't think it was cleaned before we arrived. Proof is once we were allowed in our cabins we went in and started unpacking. I hid to two empty squeeze bottles in the cabinet to be refilled and used in the fitness center. Next day i searched for the bottles and they were gone. Tells me cabin stewart went through the cabinets after we arrived. I was not happy.

Interior

Actually loved our cabin but... it needs an in depth cleaning. The carpet is filthy and needs a good vacuuming and shampooing.

Port Reviews

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Good, fast, nice port.

King's Wharf

Always love Bermuda.

Nassau

Late arrival stayed on ship.

Perfect Day at CocoCay