• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Sirena Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

So many issues, where do I begin!!!!!!!

Review for Sirena to the Mediterranean
Nancydee18
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

My room was in bad need of repairs, which should have been done, before I stepped aboard. I had to spend the first 3 days, asking for repairs. This was a concierge room.

The lunch was only open until 2pm, and if you left to go ashore , you returned to only a grill by the pool. Food should be supplied to everyone especially lunch on a fancy cruise. the ice cream closed at 4pm for the day. Who doesn't want ice cream at night. The shows were mediocre at best. Not professional , like on a big cruise. The food was just ok.

the excursions were not planned well, and we barely got water upon returning from each excursion. The customer service desk, was not very helpful, and the excursion desk was always closed, so you couldn't ask questions.

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

My cabin was in the back. They said they would try and get me a better cabin, they never did. I was forced to take the concierge level, and was promised that would change before the cruise started, it never did. I was concierge and paid for it, but not on the concierge floor. My cabin steward, I had was amazing, so happy about that.

Port Reviews

Venice

We didn't have time to walk around.

Dubrovnik

This one worked out well, they supplied transportation to the city center.

Mykonos

had a good time.

Corfu

Enjoyed walking around, but once again they didn't supply transportation and we were stuck taking a cab.

Sorrento

Loved Capri, but had to get there myself. They gave no direction or help. We had to take a cab to the city center. They supplied nothing. For all we paid, we should have had transportation.

Rome (Civitavecchia)

We ended our trip here. The leaving the boat, was easy, but they should have supplied water to leave, they didn't.

5 Helpful Votes