Sirena Cruise Review

So many issues, where do I begin!!!!!!!

Sirena Cruise Review by Nancydee18

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

My room was in bad need of repairs, which should have been done, before I stepped aboard. I had to spend the first 3 days, asking for repairs. This was a concierge room.

The lunch was only open until 2pm, and if you left to go ashore , you returned to only a grill by the pool. Food should be supplied to everyone especially lunch on a fancy cruise. the ice cream closed at 4pm for the day. Who doesn't want ice cream at night. The shows were mediocre at best. Not professional , like on a big cruise. The food was just ok.

the excursions were not planned well, and we barely got water upon returning from each excursion. The customer service desk, was not very helpful, and the excursion desk was always closed, so you couldn't ask questions.

This was not worth the money, and I paid a fortune. I asked for a partial refund and was denied. I can go on and on with many other issues on this boat. It was not well prepared for guests, and not customer friendly.

I did like the spa, although the changing room was not kept up , and was always flooded and dirty.

Nothing to ever do at night. No disco, no nothing.

Nancydee18's Full Rating Summary

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

My cabin was in the back. They said they would try and get me a better cabin, they never did. I was forced to take the concierge level, and was promised that would change before the cruise started, it never did. I was concierge and paid for it, but not on the concierge floor. My cabin steward, I had was amazing, so happy about that.

Dubrovnik

This one worked out well, they supplied transportation to the city center.

Oia Wine Tasting

Was delayed getting off the boat. They left us at the top of the mountain and didn't tell us we had a 4 hour wait to take a tram down to boat. It was very hot and we were all forced to walk down 666 steps with the donkey's around us. They should have taken us back down the mountain by bus, if this was the situation and they should have informed us of the circumstances. They didnt , and the guide just left us.

View All 110 Oia Wine Tasting Reviews
Olive Oil Museum

Had a good time, not much to see in the port anyway.

View All 2 Olive Oil Museum Reviews
Corfu

Enjoyed walking around, but once again they didn't supply transportation and we were stuck taking a cab.

Tour of Corleone Homeland

Boring, they left us at the godfather bar for 2 hours, when you needed 20 mins. Nothing to the tour and once again no transportation, we had to walk to boat.

View All 9 Tour of Corleone Homeland Reviews
Sorrento

Loved Capri, but had to get there myself. They gave no direction or help. We had to take a cab to the city center. They supplied nothing. For all we paid, we should have had transportation.

Rome (Civitavecchia)

We ended our trip here. The leaving the boat, was easy, but they should have supplied water to leave, they didn't.

Nancydee18