Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review
2,315 Reviews

Fabulous Newly Remodeled Ship, no $$ spared....

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Kwoodco

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas

This was an absolutely great Cruise June 14-17.I rented 2 Rooms,one a Junior Suite and down the hall a Oceanside Balcony Room.It was my Daughters Graduation Present and I had 2 Boys,my Nephews with us bot 10 and 11.CoCoCay was fabulous,everyone was extremely friendly and accomodating,the several Restaurants were great as well as the Service Staff.I did not buy a Pass but was able to go in to the Park area at 12 PM Noon as the Attendent allowed me to (Im totally disabled so couldnt utilize the great facility)The Beach was fabulous,clean and new chairs,chaise Lounges etc and Lockers for the Family.

The Food was plenty and great quality,no problems getting a second helping in the gorgeous Tri Level Dining Room,saw the Show "Showgirls" spectacular,reminded me of Vegas,didnt get to the Ice Rink.My Daughter and Boyfriend used the Specialty Dining Rooms and it was crazy amount of food they got from Sushi to Prime Rib.Just a few glitches and here they are.

The Cabins (both on the 9th Deck) were warm and couldnt cool them as we would like.

Ordered 2 gifts (Octypus and Blanket) to bein the Suite when we arrived,only one was there,after spending sometime in line at Customer Service I still didnt receive it until around 6 PM and spoke to someone and it finally was delivered.

The Auto Tipping I had removed and tipped accordingly,the Staff did better this way with me.

I wouldnt buy the Soft Drink Package as its a $$ Maker,theres Free Drinks and Water all aboard the Ship and carryng these 32oz Cups was a pain.other than these few quirks and a Royal Caribbean Gold Member it was a great time all around.The Dining Room gets 5 Stars,the Open Dining was great,same table each night and the food was 5 Stars.

Kwoodco's Full Rating Summary