3. Queen Victoria
Travelling solo, I was nervous of cruising but this trip converted me. A wonderful time at sea and on shore, and a delicious atmosphere of restrained elegance. I loved it all - even my little inside cabin! The food was excellent, so much to do if one felt like it, or great days spent in an armchair reading. We had port calls two out of every three days so there were not so many quiet sea days - I found myself looking forward to the breaks! The onboard activities were generally great though I found the evening dancing geared rather towards the expert dancers rather than the “social foxtrotters” of which I am one. Lots of fancy steps required! Dance hosts were of variable enthusiasm at dancing with the non-expert. The evening shows were of a high standard - I wish I had organised better to get to the first few nights. Activities for singles were appreciated especially the meeting before the Captain’s Cocktail Party do we could avoid wandering in alone. My favourite seat in The Commodore’s Lounge is calling!

Brilliant Intro to Cruising

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Josephine Ellis

My favourite seat in The Commodore’s Lounge is calling!
Josephine Ellis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Single Inside
Cabin LC 2012
Great little cabin, inside is cheaper and suited me just fine. I was worried I might feel claustrophobic but not at all!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Herculaneum
    Bus to and from Herculaneum - fine. Tour at Herculaneum was very knowledgeable / I saw Pompeii a few years ago and lived this just as much.
    View All 76 Herculaneum Reviews