3. Carnival Imagination
This was a 3 day cruise that departed Thursday and returned Sunday. This is my 3rd cruise. The first two were on Celebrity ships in the Caribbean. This cruise did not match up anywhere near the same quality as my first two cruises. The food quality was fair. The quality was somewhere between fast food and a Denny's or IHop. There was only pizza and ice cream available in the mid afternoon and late evenings. The entertainment was good though and always on time. The ship was smaller, the rooms were smaller and it was crowded. The passengers were about 40% families with minors, 50% adults between ages of 30 and 50 and the rest were seniors. I don't think I would do this cruise again. I was spoiled on my other cruises which had some of the best food I ever ate. I paid $1,470 for an interior room for 4 people. On line app to text was $5 per person, The after cruise mandatory tip was $42 per person. Drinks were $7.62 for a beer and about $10 for a mixed drink ( tips and tax included ).

Cruise Ship Vacation Just Okay

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Tom4359

Tom4359’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Imagination price drops

Cabin E243
Very small, 1 king bed and 2 separate pull down bunks. Very difficult to maneuver room with bunks down.
  Carnival Imagination Deck Plans