3. Golden Princess
My husband chose this trip to Alaska as a birthday surprise for me. Since, I have always wanted to visit Alaska and my favorite way to travel is via cruise, this created a trip of a lifetime. What an AMAZING surprise!!! The Golden princess provided a home away from home with elegant to causal dining with meals made for royalty and decadent desserts. They even put into consideration my allergies to shellfish and gluten. For folks doing Keto, they even have decadent sugar-free desserts. Everyone working on the ship treats you like royalty too. They truly know just how to make you feel special. The bed we both agree was heavenly. The only thing that we would've done differently was to book a room with a balcony. If we had had a room with a balcony then it would have made viewing the glaciers more pleasant, from the room instead of on the cold outer decks. Once again, the staff took care of us with warm blankets to get wrapped up in and hot specialty drinks. Every night after dinner there was a show, either musical or a comedian. To make a long story short, our stay aboard the Golden Princess made for a tearful goodbye on disembarking. Thanks Princess for making our journey to Alaska a memorable time.

Trip of a lifetime