3. Carnival Sunrise
We chose this cruise as a beautiful family getaway. I’ve traveled on several other ships and always had excellent service. Cleanliness smiles and great entertainment. This ship offered non of that. Not one good morning not one hello from staff. Everyone that works here looked miserable. I feel like I’m spending almost 9,000 for 5 people was a waste. I booked a room with a balcony because my husband is a smoker and is disabled just to find out that you can’t smoke on the deck The smoking area on deck 10 was terrible several people blasting music and dancing with their personal radio Floors by the pool were wet and no one was there to keep deck dry. Not to mention the sewage smell. Who wants to smell that while trying to relax on vacation. No pools for kids so the two pools they do have are all full of kids in diapers with life preservers kicking you because it’s so tight. The lido deck was a joke so unorganized. I tried to talk to the manager George but he walked away from me. Picture 40 people on a buffet line that doesn’t move. The one cook behind the line would carve one piece of meat and walk away to the hot line. No one should have to wait 25 min for food. The line for sandwiches was also a min of 30 min wait. They had one guy to prepare the sandwiches. This boat is grossly understaffed and it clearly shows with the staff and how miserable they are. We finally arrived at our first port so I called carnival and was told no one can help me. I wanted to get off the boat and fly home from Puerto Rico but wanted a partial refund of my trip from hell. No one helped me. The day I got home I received a call from carnival because I sent them an email. All I got was an I’m sorry and someone from guest services tried to contact me. Seriously people if guest services was trying to get a hold of me they would page you. If my Amex wouldn’t go thru I guarantee they would get. Hold of me. Stay away from this boat. Stay away. Terrible terrible terrible

Terrible customer service

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by chefsiggins

Stay away from this boat. Stay away. Terrible terrible terrible
chefsiggins’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 9426
Cabin was clean and steward was the only friendly person
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins