3. MSC Meraviglia
We boarded in Copenhagen for a 7-night Baltic itinerary that visited Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, and Kiel. All four cities were wonderful. The ship was great. It was always clean, didn’t seem overly crowded. I did find that Europeans were pushy and rude and also had little to no manners at the buffet area and at the elevators. Our room steward Putra was excellent, He always kept the room clean, ice bucket filled, etc. The food was mediocre at best. Dining room food was hit or miss and the Buffett selections were plentiful. Some selections I didn’t care for, and some were bland. Entertainment - The cruise director was non-existent. We saw her one time in he very last night of the cruise at the closing show. The shows were boring, but the Cirque du Soliel show with the French art theme was really good. The Sonor show wasn’t that good. As far as entertainment goes, if people resort to playing board games and cards, it shows that the programming is non-existent. On the sea days, there was no programming, no live music, no fun games on the main deck. The large screen on the deck also had no programming, just looped video of tropical scenes and underwater scenes. Overall, I’d give this cruise a 2.5. This was our 2nd cruise on MSC and I can’t say I would recommend MSC to others.

Great Ship, Mediocre Experience

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by DrOldman

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

The ship was great. It was always clean, didn’t seem overly crowded.

DrOldman’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 12151
The cabin was great. It was clean, comfortable and well kept.
Kilimanjaro Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins