3. Zuiderdam
We choose this cruise because it was a transatlantic combined with the Baltic ports, which we wanted to see, besides we were twice before in the Zuiderdam and had a fantastic time with great music and entertainment. This time in 26 days we had music at the Ocean Bar twice, one great show with Ikos Lakis and his Saxsophon which was as always magnificent. The rest of the shows were comedians than couldn't make anyone laugh, a piano player which was just o.k.. The Pinnacle Grill was the best food in the ship, as always. Excellent food and service. The dinning room food was o.k. twice I had to send my salmon back be cause was not even half cook. The best part of the dinning room were the servers, as always excellent service. My husband went a few times to the Lectures which he enjoyed. I went to American Test Kitchen which was very good. The ports. Bermuda was o.k. Pria de Vitoria was empty, not much to do. The Baltic stops were fantastic Amsterdam, Sudden, Belgium, Cherbourg France, Tallin, Berlin, Kiel, and the best by far 2 days in St. Petersburg, all amazing ports.

This was our third and last cruise in the Zuiderdam

Zuiderdam Cruise Review by Florisa1228

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

The ports.

Bermuda was o.k.

Pria de Vitoria was empty, not much to do.

The Baltic stops were fantastic

Florisa1228’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Zuiderdam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VA 5133
The cabin was fine, a regular size room with a balcony. The TV was in the wall which is a big plus. There was plenty storage, and a decent size bathroom for the two of us.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins