3. Carnival Conquest
I loved this cruise. My husband and I went for our 30th anniversary. Some things about it seemed a little old school but we enjoyed spending most of our time out on the deck when we weren’t on an excursion. The buffet was ok. The 24 hr pizza and the deli were excellent. The dining room options had some good higher end options. The staff was always friendly and very helpful. The outdoor movies w/popcorn each night was fun. The pools were usually packed and quite small but since we spent everyday swimming in the ocean we didn’t care about using the pools. I have 2 complaints -The way they herded us into the muster stations like cattle as we waited 45 hot and humid minutes for a 1 minute presentation on how to use the life vest. I get that it’s a mandatory presentation but there must be a better way! 2nd complaint-The blaring loud music throughout the buffet during the early morning breakfast hours made breakfast miserable. I would highly recommend purchasing the faster to the fun pass if you’re not a fan of lines. It was well worth it for many situations. For the most part it was a lot of fun and the excursions were well organized considering the amount of people Carnival had to route on and off the ship. I would definitely cruise with them again.

Great service

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by xellyn

xellyn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C 1359
Cabin was clean and roomy with a big window. Our steward (Pong) was very polite, friendly and always available if we needed anything.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins